Customs and Border Protection (CBP) teams fight to stop drug smugglers, human traffickers, and desperate migrants from entering the Unted States.
Working around the clock at one of the United States’ busiest border crossings, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers and agents are on the frontline in America’s war against narco-trafficking, illegal immigration, and terrorism.
Covering 2,800-square kilometres of unforgiving desert battleground in a rugged and remote frontier, CBP agents discover a high-level tunnel leading straight into downtown, confront drug cartel foot soldiers in the dead of night, and seize over U.S. $1.5 million in heroin.
The Border patrols Nogales, Arizona, on the U.S.-Mexico border. Witness a Black Hawk helicopter team rescue illegal immigrants abandoned by their guides in the desert, ground agents encounter night-time gun fire, and officers dismantle vehicles in search of hidden compartments filled with drugs or other illegal contraband.
- The Border: The Human StashJoin the frontline of the battle against drugs and people trafficking, on patrol with the dedicated agents protecting US borders.
- The Border: Cartel CrackdownThe agents uncover a dangerous drug rarely seen in the region, before busting a suspected coke house with help from a SWAT team.
- The Border: Desert BreakdownThe Black Hawk helicopter agents intercept some illegal immigrants in the Sonoran Desert, while CBP officers make a huge drugs bust in Arizona.
- The Border: High SpeedThe officers and agents of the Department of Homeland Security work around the clock protecting America's borders.
- The Border: Human StashJoin the frontline of the battle against drugs and people trafficking, on patrol with the dedicated agents protecting US borders.
- The Border: Under SiegeThe Border Patrol agents discover a hidden tunnel used by drug gangs. Elswhere, an undercover operation is disrupted by an outbreak of swine flu.
- The Border: Weed WarehouseIn Texas, agents and officers watch for illegal migrants along the Rio Grande, and recover a half ton of marijuana from a false wall in a truck.
- The Border: Night ShiftPoor radio signals leave a team of border patrol agents dangerously exposed in the desert, and a Black Hawk attempts a risky mountain landing.
- The Border: Drug FloodAgents and officers of the Department of Homeland Security fight the flow of illegal narcotics into the US in the aftermath of Hurricane Alex.
More On Society