“NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC YEARS OF LIVING DANGEROUSLY DVD SHARE” FACEBOOK PRIZE PROMOTION
By entering the Prize Promotion, all entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed these terms and conditions.
1. Entrants must be natural persons over the age of 18 and be resident or domiciled in the United Kingdom. Entries submitted via third party agents or proxies are not permitted.
2. Employees of the Promoter or any of their wholly-owned subsidiaries or any suppliers connected with the administration of this Prize Promotion or any members of those employees’ families are not eligible to enter.
3. Entrants can enter the Prize Promotion only as specified in these terms and conditions and the Prize Promotion online entry form.
4. The winners may be required to provide the Promoter with the form of proof of identity as Promoter in its sole discretion requests.
5. Failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions (including instructions) will disqualify any entrant from taking part in the Prize Promotion and the entry will be invalid. The Promoter retains sole discretion to refuse entrants the right to enter if it feels that these terms and conditions are not being complied with or for any valid and justifiable reason.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time in its absolute discretion.
7. To enter, ‘like’ and ‘share’ the following Facebook post:
Post: It’s competition time! SHARE this post for the chance to win a copy of our ground-breaking documentary series Years of Living Dangerously on DVD. Available to own now by clicking here.
8. All entries must be received during the term of the Prize Promotion commencing at 12pm on Wednesday 31st May 2017 and ending on Monday 5th June 2017 at 5pm (times are in GMT). The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind that may restrict the sending or receipt of an entry. Any entry received after the Closing Date will be invalid.
9. No purchase is necessary for entry in the Prize Promotion.
10. Any entry made giving another person’s (or a false) name or other dishonest information will be disqualified.
11. Five (5) winners will be selected at random from those entrants who have correctly followed the competition instructions as set out in paragraph 7 above. The winners will be notified via Facebook account shortly after the Closing Date.
12. The Promoter’s decision in this Prize Promotion is final and legally binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Five (5) winners will each win a DVD copy of the documentary series ‘Years of Living Dangerously’.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute all or any part of the prize for one of an equivalent or greater value if necessary for reasons beyond its control, and any change will be final and binding upon every person who enters the Prize Promotion.
15. The prizes for this Prize Promotion will be given to the winners as set out in these terms and conditions. The winners must accept the prize in that form. Under no circumstances will cash be given as an alternative. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value.
16. If a selected winner is unreachable, ineligible, disqualified or fails to claim the prize within the specified times, the winner automatically forfeits the prize and a new winner will be randomly drawn.
17. The winners will be liable for any taxes or surcharges that may be levied on the prize and for any expenses not specified in the description of the prize.
18. The terms and conditions of any third party supplier of a prize will apply to the prize where applicable.
19. The Promoter will not be held liable for a prize if it does not reach the winner for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
20. The winners use the prize at his/her own risk.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for any failure, liability or breach by any third party in connection with this Prize Promotion or prize and accepts no responsibility for any loss, property damage or personal injury suffered by the winner relating to this Prize Promotion or the prize, except in the case of death or personal injury caused by Promoter’s negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation and, so far as permitted by law, the Promoter its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising for reasons beyond its control including any act or default of any third party supplier.
Publicity and Personal Data
23. By entering this Prize Promotion, each of the entrants agrees to the use of their name and/or likeness without compensation, for the Promoter’s promotional and marketing purposes.
24. Entrants indemnify the Promoter, its agents, employees, representatives, associates, affiliates, parent and subsidiary companies against any and all claim, losses, costs, damages, liability and expenses arising out of the entrant’s breach of any of these terms and conditions.
25. Each entrant by entering this Prize Promotion expressly releases the Promoter, its affiliates, agents, employees and directors from any claim, action or demand arising out of or in connection with the Prize Promotion or their prize, if any.
26. The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions.
27. Promoter: National Geographic (UK) Limited of 10 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 7AP