· Bull sharks are aggressive and usually live near high-population areas like tropical shorelines.
· They are not bothered by freshwater, unlike most sharks, and have been found thousands of miles inland via rivers and tributaries.
· Many experts consider bull sharks to be the most dangerous shark in the world.
· These fast, agile predators will eat almost anything they see, including fish, dolphins, and even other sharks.
· Bull sharks are fished widely for their meat, hides, and oils, and their numbers are likely shrinking.