· Bull sharks are aggressive and usually live near high-population areas like tropical shorelines.
· They are not bothered by freshwater, unlike most sharks, and have been found thousands of miles inland via rivers and tributaries.
· Many experts consider bull sharks to be the most dangerous shark in the world.
· These fast, agile predators will eat almost anything they see, including fish, dolphins, and even other sharks.
· Bull sharks are fished widely for their meat, hides, and oils, and their numbers are likely shrinking.
Chris Myers and his teenage son JJ, swim far out into the sea, in search of waves to go body...(02:12)